Osteon's COVID-19 Plan
March 20, 2020
Osteon is Here to Help
Osteon Medical is continuing with “normal” operations during this challenging time. Although we could anticipate some business disruption, we will do our utmost to provide the same level of world class service, support and turnaround times our customers always rely on.
In tackling the challenges of COVID-19 our goals are to keep people safe and continue business operations.
Following the recommendations of the WHO, we have implemented the following safety procedures to minimise the risk of catching the virus. We will re-evaluate and update these procedures on a continuous basis:
• Our staff are instructed where possible to ensure they maintain ‘social distancing’ of 1.5 meters.
• Our staff are instructed to regularly wash their hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
• Where available, we are providing hand sanitizer throughout our facilities.
• We are sanitising our premises every day, including door handles, handrails and work surfaces.
• We are limiting human interaction by restricting unnecessary visitors to our facilities.
• Any staff displaying symptoms in line with COVID-19, the flu or a cold will immediately leave our workplace and seek medical advice.
• It is business as usual with regards to all digital and analog design and production
• All implant component production and sales will continue as per usual
Incoming and outgoing deliveries:
In addition, we have implemented tighter hygiene and disinfection practices for all incoming and outgoing goods.
The Team here at Osteon wish to thank you for your patience and support at this time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.